LOCATION: North East
JOB TITLE: Construction & Engineering Professionals
SALARY & BENEFITS: Up to £30 per hour
WORKING HOURS: Flexibility (contracts range from a few hours a week through to full time)- Temporary and permanent contracts available
THE COMPANY: Protocol is the leading recruitment agency in the Further Education sector and works with over half of the UK's colleges and training providers - with Protocol's expertise, we can help you take this next step in your career.
THE ROLE: Construction & Engineering Professionals- North East
Trades and Engineering subjects are more popular than ever, and due to the national skills shortage of well trained professionals, Further Education Colleges are now looking to recruit industry professionals to pass on their expertise to the next generation. You might be surprised to know that you don't need a teaching qualification, just a willingness to obtain one
Very keen to speak to Professionals with specialisms in these subjects:
Subjects- Construction & Engineering Professionals- North East
• Brickwork, Painting & Decorating, Tiling, Plastering, Plumbing, Carpentry & Joinery, Roofing and Built Environment.
• Electrical Installation, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Production Engineering, Performance Manufacturing Operations (PMO), Aeronautical Engineering, Highway Engineering and Rail & Track Engineering.
Requirements: Construction & Engineering Professionals - Construction & Engineering Professionals- North East
- Hands on experience
- Relevant level 3 qualification in related subject specialism
- Previous experience in a training/supervisory capacity (if you have trained an apprentice this is ideal)
- Abundance of enthusiasm and a strong desire to inspire the next generation
- Ability to relate to and motivate learners of all ages
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Patience and a sense of humour!
Benefits:- Construction & Engineering Professionals¬ Construction & Engineering Professionals- North East
- Extremely competitive salary
- Flexibility (contracts range from a few hours a week through to full time)
- Temporary and permanent contracts available
- Huge amount of job satisfaction
- Continue working within your field
- Help and support from the college and Protocol.