They are looking for someone who has recently graduated in Computer Science or a related subject and have a solid understanding of programming fundamentals.
- Programming for the web
- Source control, such as git, cvs
- Package management, such as npm, rpm
You will be responsible for…
- Supporting more senior team members
o Reviewing, testing and documenting code and APIs
- Bug fixes to existing code
- Packaging and writing test scripts for new / existing modules
- Documenting new functionality (both internal and customer facing)
You will receive training in all aspects of:
- Asynchronous programming principles
- Packaging and distribution
- Database, both SQL and NoSQL
You will have a keen eye for detail and adherence to processes to ensure delivery of quality code. You will have excellent verbal and written English language skills. You will have great interpersonal skills and be a keen team player.
They are a fast growing, multi-award winning cloud based technology company. They provide business customers with industry leading VoIP, contact centre management and business services, and in 2015 celebrated our 10-year anniversary.
They look after their employees, with a unique style and culture, and in 2015 were awarded 'Employer of the Year' at a regional business award ceremony.
- 25 days' holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Modern, welcoming and friendly working environment
- Free tea, coffee, biscuits and other refreshments and snacks
- Private health care
- Pension scheme
- Regular company outings, paid for entirely by the company, including the annual summer and Christmas parties
- Support for continuing personal development
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.