This company is a fast growing, multi-award winning cloud based technology company. They provide business customers with industry leading VoIP, contact centre management and business services, and in 2015 celebrated their 10-year anniversary.
They look after their employees, with a unique style and culture, and in 2015 were awarded 'Employer of the Year' at a regional business award ceremony.
They are looking for a Systems Administrator to join their growing communication technology business based in Sunderland.
You will be responsible for…
- Maintenance of our estate of servers across 4 data centres (Centos 5.6/6)
- Deployment of key applications; internal and third party
- Implementing key infrastructural change
- Implementing network architecture locally within each data centre location and across our key locations
- Supporting our suite of real time communications applications
- Providing on call support on a rota basis (additional salary allowance paid)
- Commercial experience in RedHat based distributions
- Good Layer 2 and Layer 3 networking skills. Experience and understanding of key protocols:
- A good grasp of Security fundamentals at application, network and system levels
- Some understanding of architecture and a good understanding of performance considerations
- Exposure to mysql administration principles, ideally in a replicated environment
- Solid command line skills
- Experience working with monitoring tools such as:
It would be a bonus to them if you were able to bring with you any skills or experience of:
- Opensips / kamaillo / openser
- WebRTC components
- Windows server administration
You will have a keen eye for detail and a creative approach to problem solving. You will have excellent verbal and written English language skills. You will have great interpersonal skills and be a keen team player.
- 25 days' holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Modern, welcoming and friendly working environment
- Free tea, coffee, biscuits and other refreshments and snacks
- Private health care
- Pension scheme
- Regular company outings, paid for entirely by the company, including the annual summer and Christmas parties
- Support for continuing personal development