We are recruiting 20 x Trainee Mortgage & Protection Advisers
Employee Pension Scheme, Permanent Health Insurance, Childcare Vouchers.
What you’ll get from us
• Lots of quality enquiries
• Full training including industry exams
• An excellent level of sales and post-sales support
• Award-winning technology
• Unbeatable market knowledge and exclusive mortgage deals not available elsewhere
• Credibility of the most quoted mortgage broker in the national press
What we want from you
• Motivation and drive to succeed in a sales environment
• Desire to provide the highest standard of advice and service to your clients
• Eagerness to join and be a part of a dynamic, fast-growing company
• The academic ability to pass challenging industry exams
• Previous sales experience welcomed
Purpose of the Role
To generate consistently a high level of quality activity from L&C leads to achieve agreed performance targets and meet the mortgage, protection and investment needs of our clients.
• Generate a consistently high level of quality activity with sufficient clients to meet and/or exceed agreed activity targets.
• To gather all appropriate information so that the most suitable financial advice can be provided to the customer and evidenced in accordance with the company’s sales Process.
• To exercise such customer care and consideration that ensures that business sold remains persistent in accordance with at least the company's agreed performance standards
• To fully and properly document the call(s) so as to achieve or exceed the company’s performance standards for case acceptance rates.
• To provide the service and care to the company’s customers such that builds relationships, trust and confidence and contains customer complaints.
• To follow up existing clients of the Company with a view to providing appropriate advice during the lifetime of the product(s) previously supplied to them and/or with a view to the provision of further products and/or services where appropriate.
• To complete all required administration in a timely and accurate manner and operate at all times in accordance with the company’s T&C Scheme and all applicable rules issued in accordance with MCOB.
• To work towards Mortgage & Protection Adviser status by achieving required monitored calls (as stated in T&C scheme) and obtaining full CeMAP (CeMAP 1,2 & 3).
• To undertake any other task as required from time to time including administrative or sales related duties.
Closing Date for applications - 30th July 2017